Single sign-on (SSO) helps organizations simplify authentication by allowing users to sign-in to applications using the same account they use to access other resources. This results in organization password policy enforcement, login auditing, simplified user experience and more when logging into Voleer.
Voleer current supports SSO with Microsoft 365. Once you enable SSO with Voleer, you will no longer be able to access using the password set during the Voleer account creation process.
Converting your Voleer tenant to use SSO is currently a one-way operation. Once a tenant has been converted, it cannot be reverted. All users must be part of the same organization’s Azure Active Directory.
- Sign-in to your Voleer tenant
- Click on your account name in the lower left
- Click Administration
- Click the Authentication tab
- In the Azure Active Directory section, click Sign in to enable SSO
- When prompted, sign-in with the account used to sign into Voleer. This is the Microsoft 365 account with the same email address used for Voleer.