The Office 365 Monthly/Quarterly Report template allows custom branding and pages (worksheets) to be added to the Excel template used to generate an Excel report.
Summary of the steps are
- Download the base template and customize it
- Upload the customize template to a publicly accessible URL
- Save the template’s URL within an Office 365 Monthly/Quarterly report configuration
Customizing the Excel Template
Download the base excel template . Within the base excel template, there are 5 worksheets.
- LandscapePage – use this to present any information in landscape mode, displayed before the Office 365 data
- PortraitPage– use this to present any information in portrait mode, displayed before the Office 365 data
- Template – Office 365 data will be inserted in this position in the workbook. Based on data selected in the template configuration, there may be multiple worksheets inserted
- LandscapePageEnd – use this to present any information in landscape mode, displayed after the Office 365 data
- PortraitPageEnd – use this to present any information in portrait mode, displayed after the Office 365 data
Copies of all worksheets can be made or deleted except for the ‘Template’ worksheet.
- Once the customized template has been saved, upload it to a publicly accessible URL
- When configurating the Office 365 Monthly/Quarterly Report, provide the URL in Section 2: Report Configuration, Custom Excel Report Template URL