You may want to save a template configuration for future runs. The template configuration can be used so that the templates can run in a headless fashion (without user interaction). Template configurations can be used for scheduled template runs and manually launching templates with previous configuration.
- Launch the template you wish to schedule within the workspace you wish to have it automatically run in
- Execute the template manually by following the template instruction until it has completed successfully
- Once the template has been completed successfully, view the run by selecting the template from the run history
- From the summary, click Save Template Configuration. This will save the form information specified for future runs, allowing you to launch the template without having to provide the form information again.
- Enter a name for the configuration and click Save