This guide helps you configure an account for your Office 365 tenant to use on selected Voleer Office 365 assessments with the permissions:
- Global Reader
- View-Only Audit Logs
- View-Only Recipients
- User Options
Create new user and assign global reader role
- Login to admin.microsoft.com
- Select Users from the navigation pane
- Select Active Users and then Add a user
- Enter a display name and username (for example “VoleerReadOnly””) and uncheck the Require the user to change their password when they first sign in box and click Next.
- On the Assign product licenses page, select the Create user without license option and click Next.
- On the Optional settings page, select Admin center access, check Global reader, and click Next.
- On the Finish step, click Finish adding.
- Record the user details information securely so you can enter the credentials in Voleer and click Close.
Assigning view-only audit logs and view-only recipients access
- Navigate to https://outlook.office365.com/ecp/
- Select permissions from the navigation pane
- Select the + in the admin roles section and enter the following information
- Name – Voleer – Read Only
- Description – Grants view-only permission to Exchange audit logs and recipients access.
- Roles – Click the + button, scroll the role list down, select View-Only Audit Logs, click the add button, select View-Only Recipients, click the add button and then click ok.
- select View-Only Audit Logs, click the add button
- select View-Only Recipients, click the add button
- select User Options, click the add button and then click ok.
- Members – Search for the account created above, select it, click the add button, and click OK.
- Click the Save button.
Having Issues? Contact us.